taking the mystery out of bookkeeping

Self Employed

Sole Trader Start-Up Advice

Sole Trader Start-Up Advice

You have made the decision to become Self Employed, what next?

By taking advantage of our Sole Trader Start-Up Consultation, I will help you to get started on the right foot!  Starting up a new business involves many critical decisions to be made including whether to operate as a Sole Trader or Incorporate your business as a Limited Company. I can also advise you on the main differences to enable you to make the right decision.

I will advise you on all the necessary statutory registration requirements including:

  • Registering with Inland Revenue as Self Employed (CWF1), or
  • Incorporation as a Limited Company (IN01 and CT41G).
  • Employer Registration with Inland Revenue for PAYE and NI,
  • VAT registration,

The consultation will also inform you of your statutory responsibilities in keeping accurate and up to date records of income and expenditure and how to make provision for payment of your tax liability and National Insurance contributions.

You will receive information on how to set up a basic bookkeeping system, either on spreadsheet or downloadable accounting software.

Whatever your needs are: We have a solution!

Moriarty Accountancy can take care of all these tasks and set up your Bookkeeping System for you.

Contact us